Good Distribution Practices (GDP-GMP)
What you’ll learn
You will learn the most important pharmaceutical distribution regulation and its importance, obtaining an overview of the GDP requirements
You will learn the fundamental parts, processes and departments of the pharmaceutical distribution industry
You will become familiar with the technical terms of the GDP field and their meaning
You will learn from the beginning the concepts that every employee from the pharmaceutical distribution industry must know and comply with
This course includes:
No previous experience or knowledge needed
The compliance with GDPs (Good Distribution Practices) standards is the decisive aspect to maintain the high quality and integrity of the medicinal products though the entire supply chain to the patient.
Good Manufacturing Practices applies during the production of medicines, while Good Distribution Practices comes into play when the product is shipped from the production site until the patient. Applicable to transport companies, warehouses, distributors, brokers, etc.
They are mandatory for all wholesale distributors, thus all employees must be aware of them and comply with the requirements.
What you will learn during the course:
During this course, you will learn from the beginning the concepts that every employee from the pharmaceutical distribution industry must know and comply with.
Moreover, I will present the most important elements of a pharmaceutical distribution company, as the main departments and processes involved.
At the end of this training you will be able to understand the importance of the GDPs and the requirements which will help you improve your daily work, use it in a job interview or in a future position in the distribution of medicines sector.
What will you receive when enrolling into the course?
· Lifetime access to the course and future updates
· Personalized support and answer to all your questions and doubts
· Certificate in “Good Distribution Practices” from Udemy – which you can include on your resume
· Money-back guarantee in the first 30 days – if you don’t like the course you can request a 100% refund of your investment
· I will handle supportive documentation for your knowledge and questionnaires for practice
So, at the end of this course you will have the knowledge of GDP’s
See you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- The training is aimed at all personnel of logistic vendors, but also to management and quality personnel from pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, distributors and service providers involved in the distribution of medicinal products.
- People interested in entering the world of the pharmaceutical distribution industry, regardless of the future position